The High King's Law
- The High King’s Word is Law. He shall protect thee as thou serveth Him.
- Thou shalt not lay eyes on the Legates of the High King, nor disobey or oppose their Orders in Word or Deed.
- Thou shalt not travel the High King’s Roads or enter His Forests without Permission.
- Thou shalt not hoard Food, nor withhold Tithes, nor be found in Possession of Items designated for Use in Service of the High King.
- Thou shalt not craft, nor trade, nor own Armor or Weapons of War unless thou art sworn in the Service of the High King.
- Thou shalt not study or practice Magic, nor worship the Old Gods nor own Items corrupted by such Powers.
- Thou shalt not aid and abet Outlaws, nor fail to report their Sighting.
- Let they who disobey the High King’s Law and evade His Justice be like a Wolf’s Head and slain upon Sight.